Bryan had to take Brylee to the Doctor by himself because I was at work... that was hard too! This was the first time that I ever miss one of her doctor appointments. :(
Bryan was amazing though, he told me everything that the doctor said and did, I'm so luck to have him!
Anyways, Bryan said that the Doctor couldn't believe how strong she was, he was amazed at how well she sits up and wants to stand on her feet. He also said that she is doing very well on development, and was really impressed with how she reaches out for things.
He also told us to start her on Stage 2 foods, Juice in a Sippy Cup, and to start decreasing the amount of formula that she has because she will be getting more food.
Anyways her are Brylee's stats:
(I can't find the sheet so I'll have to put it in later)

(I had to take advantage of having a girl, as my sister stated)

No comments:
Post a Comment