September 6, 2009

Brylee's New Carseat!!!

Bryan and I decided that we needed to buy Brylee a new carseat because she was starting to outweigh her old one. The old carseat was rated for a baby under 21 lbs., Brylee is now 20lbs. (We though that it was getting a little unsafe). Also she was unable to stretch her legs out and was really starting to hate it anytime that we put her in it.
Anyways, just when Bryan and I were on the lookout for a nice one. Mee-maw and Grandpa Gaitin bought one for her!!! (THANK YOU)
I wish that I could say that Brylee loves this carseat, but that would be a BIG lie. She still hates riding in the car these days, but how at least she looks conferable. I hope that when she gets old enough and we can face her forward that she will like it a little bit better.
Anyways here are some cute pictures of her in her NEW carseat...



This is the only way we can keep her happy!!!!

No comments: