October 28, 2010

Witchapaloza @ Gardner Village!

Last Friday, My sister and her kids, and mother in-law, my mom, Brylee and I went to Gardner Village for Witchapaloza!!!

It was a BLAST!!!
All us girls dressed up in witches hats (my sister and I made ours) and had lunch, did some shopping, and enjoyed all fun of Gardner Village!!!

Here are some of our fun pictures though out the day!!!

Brylee and I met up and Angie's house... she was all about the "monkeys"
(for some reason Brylee keeps calling Pumpkins monkeys???? who knows???)

Angie and Lexi

Riker and Brylee
(these two are too cute together)

My Mom and Karen (my sisters mother in-law)

Brylee and I

Riker and Brylee kept playing this Game all though out lunch... lol


My Brylee Anne


Witchy Poo


Lexi getting her face painted


the cute kids

Brylee and I looking at the Witch in the river


Brylee refused to wear her hat for longer then 5 seconds so I made her bows for her royal witchyness


she loved this Witch that ho-la-hooped

I'll give you all the Chocolate you want....

My sister and I

Brylee got sooo tired by the end of the day that she just Passed out....poor thing!

No comments: