August 5, 2011

Umbilical Hernia

Around the middle of June I started to feel like I pulled a mussel in my abdomen but the pain started to get worse so I call my Doctors office and the Doctor told me to go into the Insta care as soon as I could.
When I got there they lessened to the baby's heart rate and everything was fine.
Then I had an ultrasound and they discovered that I have an Umbilical hernia.

The Doctor told me that she did not want to do surgery unless we have to and said that she would just monitor it closely. She also said that I would maybe have go on bed rest if it got any worse or if I'm further along look and operating on it.
She told me the reason why she didn't want to operate because the risk of pre-term labor could increases!
So wish me luck!

No comments: