March 14, 2009

Brylee at 2 months

Brylee seems to keep getting bigger in a Blink of a eye!


I know I say that in every blog, but I really can't believe that my little girl is getting so big. I cannot believe that she is now 2 months old!


Brylee is now smiling and cooing a lot more and her little personality is definitely starting to show! Her little smile just makes my heart melt, and I can help but smile back at her. She truly is the best thing that I have ever did!


Her is a little video of her playing with her rattle.


(Look at all those rolls!!!)
lol



And

I couldn't help but put this little video of her and her daddy on here too!


Brylee and her daddy definitely have a bond! They are soo cute together!



Sorry that we haven't posted in a while!


Things have just gotten soo crazy since I went back to work, I'll try to be better!

1 comment:

Britney said...

She is so beautiful! I love the vidoes of her!