Brylee has now finally caught on to eating her rice cereal (thank goodness)!
So on Monday night I decided to change up her bland rice cereal and give her apple sauce in it. I have to report that she LOVED it!!! Not only did I get mmmm's out of her but she got mad at me because I wasn't giving it to her fast enough! She ate ALL of what I fixed her. I think I might have to try mixing other fruits with her cereal!
So on Monday night I decided to change up her bland rice cereal and give her apple sauce in it. I have to report that she LOVED it!!! Not only did I get mmmm's out of her but she got mad at me because I wasn't giving it to her fast enough! She ate ALL of what I fixed her. I think I might have to try mixing other fruits with her cereal!

No comments:
Post a Comment