January 26, 2010

Happy Brithday BRYLEE!!!


Brylee had a great Birthday!!!

Bryan and I both had her special day off, so we took her out to Lunch at Chick-ful-A in Riverdale. She LOVED it and the we bought last minute decorations. (Thanks to my check being 6 days late)

Anyways, the party started at 6, we cooked pizza on our new pizza maker and just hung out for a bit.

After we ate we opened presents and Brylee seemed to kinda know what she was doing. (maybe Christmas helped) Brylee was once again spoiled, she got tons of clothes, a Elmo, little people car, bath toys, a dogie that talks to her, a stereo/ CD player,and many other fun things!
After presents, it was on to cake!!! Brylee's Aunt Amy did an amazing job on her cake, I couldn't have asked for anything cuter! She is so talented. Brylee at first didn't know what to do with it. I had to give her a taste of the frosting before she finally realized that she could eat it. After that she was hoked, and she dug into it!!! She kept trying to share with everyone and by the end she had almost ate the whole thing!!! I was so worried that she was going to get sick but she never did!

After that everyone left, and that's when she made her 1st few steps!!! It was so exciting!!! There will be a video coming soon!

I just wanted to thank all that came to her party! It meant a lot to us to have here and celebrate!


The Birthday Girl, eating her PIZZA!!!

Opening presents!!!
(Lexi and Riker helped out a little bit)

Bath Toys!!!

Is it ELMO???

Little People Car!!!
(she Love's this toy, she runs it all over the floor)



This is the AMAZING Cake that Aunt Amy made!!!
(SOOOOO Cute)

Blow out the candle!



So what do I do with this???

1st handful... tastes pretty good!



Here have some mommy....

can't leave daddy out!


Oh! What a mess!!! But you only 1 once!!!

After the party we got her all cleaned up,
we tried out her NEW snow suit that her Daddy bought her!
Happy Birthday, Brylee!!!

No comments: