Every year since I can remember Bryan and I have been going to the Car Expo sometimes with our friends and sometimes just our selves.
This years Expo was pretty fun there where a lot of SUV's that I really liked and we also had some fun company! Chad, Alex and Danielle can too. After the Expo we went to Texas Roadhouse...yummy!
Enjoy!
 |
| Brylee having fun looking at all the cars |
 |
| having to push the stroller... |
 |
| Chad, Me, Alex, and Dani |
 |
Bryan being the illegal that he is...lol
(this van you could really fit in... Comfortably) |
 |
Chad... a little happy...
(I know I would like one too!) |
 |
| Brylee having too much fun driving around |
 |
| humm... what's this do? |
 |
| this one just makes me laugh |
 |
| Bryan teaching Brylee to drive... I think it's a little to early for that! |
No comments:
Post a Comment