Ever since Bryan and I showed Brylee Finding Nemo she has been OBSESSED with it, all she ever asks for is "Fishies"....first thing when she wakes up... when she wants to take a nap... after playing a couple of minutes... and I've asked her what she wanted to do..."Fishie's"!!!!!
I really wish that she would find another movie to watch.... Bryan and I are going CRAZY!!! I think we know the movie inside and out!
Anyways the last few days before Christmas it rained and rained and the rained some more... Bryan and I where trying really hard to get to see the lights at Layton park. So we decide one night that we would just drive through it and let Brylee see from inside the car.... well she loved it but we were bored so we decide to take Brylee to the Pet store to see Fish.... when we got there she LOVE IT!!! So we decided to buy her the cheap feeder fish to see how she did with them.... When we told her that she could take a fishy home she got sooo excited.... here are a few of her fun pictures!!!!
Enjoy!!!
***
| a couple of days later... with it all set up!! (sorry about the finger prints she would not leave it alone!) |
*** Just to let you know we ended up getting a better fish bowl so Brylee would stop touching the water but she has done sooo great with her fishies!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment