Brylee went to the Doctor on Monday for her 2 month Check up, it was soo sad she had to get 4 shots! She got one oral, 2 in one thigh and 1 in her other thigh. She did a lot better then I thought she would, I gave her Tylenol before we went and it seemed to work. But, it was still hard to see her on the table crying and I couldn't do a thing about it.
The doctor said that she looks great and he also congratulated me on keeping her well feed! LOL
Brylee now weighs a BIG whopping
13 lbs. 11oz!!!
I was in shock when I saw the scale! I told the nurse that I thought that she weighed no more then 13 lbs. The nurse told me to try again, "ummm... how about 14 lbs."
Anyways here are Brylee's totals:
Head: 39.2 cm 49%
Length: 23.5 in 78%
Weight: 13 lb 11 oz 91%
At 1 month:
Weight: 11 lb 12oz 94%
At 2 weeks old:
Head: 35.9 cm 47%
Length: 22 in 93%
Weight: 9lb 2 oz 72%
At 1 week old:
Head: 35.7 cm 53%
Length: 20.5 in 74%
Weight: 8lb 10 oz 72%
At Birth:
Length: 20.5 in 74%
Weight: 8lb 12 oz 85%

1 comment:
She's Perfect!
Post a Comment